All Doctor Rostering: Rotas in a collaborative digital ecosystem
30th September 2022
Rotamap Autumn event
The Rotamap team invite you to join us for our upcoming event, which will be held at the RSA in London on Friday 30th September 2022. We look forward to welcoming both longstanding and new users, as well as those interested in our services.
The event will be an excellent opportunity to hear from the Rotamap team about upcoming developments, new features and integration work, as well as meet with other NHS colleagues from across the UK.
Details on how to register your attendance can be found below.
Rotas as part of a digital ecosystem
This event will explore how rotas at a departmental, divisional and organisational level exist as part of a digital ecosystem; encouraging improved collaboration between people and systems. The Rotamap team will discuss how CLWRota, Medirota, Overviews and Central Reporting foster this on an even larger scale through our All Doctor Rostering arrangement.
Hear more about:
- How our services help you work towards meeting all of NHS England & NHS Improvement's E-rostering Levels of Attainment
- How our services form part of a best-in-class suite of services that join together and with other service providers
- Updates from the Rotamap team on integration work with other systems including job planning and locum bank providers
- How we can help facilitate and streamline coordination between departments, directorates and across entire organisations, such as via theatre planning and oncall management
- Data and reports from both a departmental and organisation-wide level and their significance to your service
We'll also be hearing from guest speakers on their experiences and perspectives of using our services within a digital ecosystem.
The event is suitable for both current and prospective users of our services from a variety of backgrounds; from clinicians and rota administrators, members of digital transformation and ESR teams to finance and medical directors.
An agenda for the day will follow in due course, but registration will open at 10:00 with talks lasting until approximately 16:00. Attendance is free, with lunch and refreshments provided in addition to a drinks reception at the end of the day which all are welcome to join.
To register your attendance please email email@example.com or call +44 020 7631 1555.